Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sending Hugs Bandaid Card - CAS(E) Challenge

I made this card for a CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. You can check out the sketch below. 


I used differed coloured cardstock to cut our bandaids that I made with Lawn Fawn stamps & dies, and added a sentiment in the middle.



Sorry for the blurry picture! I added a sentiment from the same Lawn Fawn stamp set and a green turtle to the inside of the card to finish it off. This card was quick to make, and super cute. I love it!




4 comments:

  1. Cool card! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bern, this is such a cute card! It would make someone feel better immediately! Thanks for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally makes me smile! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The band aids are super cute, and they go so well with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete