Monday, June 16, 2014

PI Christmas Card - MFT Sketch Challenge

I had so much fun making this card for an MFT Sketch Challenge (blog post HERE, sketch is below). 


This was my first time using this PI stamp set. I also used MFT fishtail flags dies to die cut the dotted and red flags. The "Believe" sentiment is from the same stamp set. The paper is actually from a small Recollections pack from a while ago, and the enamel dots are Recollections as well.


Here is a close up of the PI boy. I coloured him in with Copics.


The red colours bled a little into the white part of his suit. Luckily, I recently bought some white enamel accent from Ranger, so I used that to colour in the white spots. It got rid messy parts, while adding some shine and dimension! Love!


The sentiment on the inside is from the same stamp set. I like this layout! All thanks to my amazing fishtail flag dies. I love how this card turned out! I wanna make it a zillion times.




No comments:

Post a Comment