Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Masked Snowflakes & Distress - CASE Study Challenge

I made this card for my first every entry for a CASE Study Challenge! You can click HERE to see the challenge blog post with the inspiration sketch. 

I masked off part of my card and then stamped some wooden Martha Stewart snowflake stamps I had diagonally along the card using "Watering Can" archival ink. I then coloured the top and bottom of the card using distress ink. When I thought it looked good, I removed the mask and stamped a sentiment from MFT in the middle.


I finished this card off easily on the inside with a grey layer and my go-to MFT Christmas sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. Very clever to mask off the sentiment and make this a true one layer card! The snowflakes and inking are wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your masking and what a great head start on the holidays! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete