Monday, June 09, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card - SSS Challenge

I was on a kick with masculine cards. I made this card for a Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge - Father's Day/Masculine. The challenge suggested using ranger products. Most of the cards I make use tons of ranger products -- my Archival Inks! All the inks used on this card are Archival. I spent a long time deciding which brand/line to go with for my ink pads. I decided on Archival because of the beautiful swatches I found on blogs online. The colour was just much crisper than other brands. I'm super happy with my purchase! My only gripe -- not enough shades of purple!!!


I used a couple of new-ish Simon Says Stamp birthday stamp sets for all the stamps on this card. This was my first time using Simon Says Stamp stamps... I was very pleased! I love the creative designs they come up with, so I will definitely get more in the future.


I kept the colours simple, sticking with a couple brown colours and three shades of blue.


There is an itty bitty sentiment on the inside! :)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!! You rocked those Simon Says Stamp Sets!! Great card!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete