Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Embossing Paste Trials - Lawnscaping Challenge

The current lawnscaping challenge (click here to see post) is to use some sort of embossing. This was a perfectly timed challenge, since I just picked up some embossing paste and I was eager to use it.

I used some lawn fawn stamps and dies to create the card below. I used translucent embossing paste, and it is actually more transparent than translucent. I ordered some white embossing paste, I think that'll give me the result I want.


I used an MFT stencil to add the clouds with the embossing paste. They show up much more in the photos than in real life.


I just love how this birdie turned out:


I added an encouraging sentiment (lawn fawn of course) to the inside of the card.


1 comment:

  1. This is super sweet! Love your clouds! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete