Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wine Tag & Card Set - SSS Die Crazy Challenge!




The wine tag and sentiment on it was die cut using an Avery Elle die set. I made that first, and it didn't seem like enough for the challenge so I added a card to go along with it.



The neon piece on the card was die cut using a spellbinders die, and the sentiment is from the Avery Elle stamp set that accompanies the wine tag die. I thought the card was looking a little plain, so before I added the die cut I sprayed it with a couple spritzes of Heidi Swapp's color shine spray in black and white. I wish I'd done the same on the wine tag so it matched better. I think I will make this set again, and I will try that.


Here's a close up of the color shine spray marks, they don't have as much shimmer as other colours, which I think is cool! By the way, I didn't show the inside of the card because I just left it plain. This card could be used for a variety of occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment