Friday, May 23, 2014

Simple Christmas Card - STS #20

I made this card for my first ever Seize the Sketch Challenge! You can check out their post HERE, and the sketch at the bottom of this blog post. I like how they kept it pretty simple with the sketch. I followed it pretty literally!


I had some trouble... Clearly... And smudged the left side of the sentiment. The sentiment is from MFT, as well as the stamped & die cut stocking. The patterened paper is Recollections. I think if I were to make this card again I would try it without the stocking. Thanks for looking! :)



4 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card! I never even noticed the smudge until you pointed it out! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cheerful Christmas card! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun holiday card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color palette for the Christmas card! I never noticed the smudge. :) Thanks for playing with us at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete