Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Shine Brightly - CTS #76

I love this card I made for a CAS(E) this sketch challenge! The blog post is HERE, and you can see the sketch below.


I used Lawn Fawn's puffy stars dies to cut out the stars from neon yellow cardstock. I took a piece of textured navy cardstock and sprayed it with aerosol glitter spray and attached it to the white card base. The sentiments on the front and inside of the card are also Lawn Fawn.


I attached the medium star to the card using foam glue to add some dimension.


Both sentiments were inked with a navy coloured ranger archival ink. For some reason, the yellow cardstock looks a lot more neon on the inside. Like I said, I really really like how this card turned out! And I love how the sentiment on the inside is flexible enough to use for a variety of occasions.




2 comments:

  1. Love those neon stars against the textured card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so eye-catching! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete