Saturday, May 24, 2014

Distressed Farm - Lawnscaping Distress Mania!

The current Lawnscaping challenge is to use distress techniques. I used distress ink to colour my card. I used broken china for the sky, shabby shutters for the grass, barn door for the barn, and scattered straw for the hay. I like how the last two ink names actually go with what I coloured! lol

Ack! Crooked! Sorry!

I used lawn fawn's critters on the farm stamp set for most of the images. The cloud is also lawn fawn, but from a different set. My distress techniques still need a lot of work! And this card is a little plain. It's missing more embellishments. I would have added the fence from critters on the farm, but I loathe fussy cutting. I was so excited to see lawn fawn release dies for this stamp set this week! Those are on my shopping list for sure.




1 comment:

  1. Love your blending of distress inks!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete