Friday, March 07, 2014

Serenity Now Pure Innocence Christmas Card - Cardmageddon #26

Here it is! My last Cardmageddon post. It was a blast of a weekend. It was crazy, but so fun. I really hope to do it again soon. I gave away pretty much all of the cards I made, as well as some Christmas cards that I had left over from last year. I'll definitely need to create a new stock pile for this year!

I saved one of my favourite cards for last. I actually ended up mailing this card to my massage therapist. She's a great gal, and helps me out a lot throughout the year. I knew she was working during the holidays, so hopefully this brightened up one of her days!

The patterned paper is from Recollections. I really like how the snowflakes on both panels are the same. I layered the image with a lacey circle die cut from Spellbinders.


As always, the image was stamped using memento tuxedo black ink onto Neenah solar white cardstock and then coloured in with my Chromatix markers. I love the little button and twine that I added to create some more interest. 


The inside of the card was clean and simple. This card just felt really well put together when it was done. I've gotta get my hands on more stamps that I can colour in and layer like this. 


That's a wrap for all my Cardmageddon posts! Thanks for reading along.

No comments:

Post a Comment