Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wine Tags! - Cardmageddon #21

Here are all the wine tags that I made during my Cardmageddon challenge. All of the tags use a wine tag from MFT Let's Toast die-namics set. I normally love love love MFT stuff, but this tag drives me kinda nuts. I don't understand why there is a slit in the neck. If you really needed a slit you could cut your own. I have had the wine tags slip off wine bottles as I'm gifting them. I saw that MFT have put the Let's Toast stamp & dies on clearance, so I'm hoping that means they've got a new wine tag coming out in the near future... In the mean time, I've got my eyes on a wine tag die from Avery Elle...

For the first tag, I cut some labels using some Spellbinders dies. The little tag that I've attached with some twine is also an MFT Let's Toast die. All these sentiments are from the Let's Toast stamp set.


For this wine tag, I die cut and stamped some stockings using MFT's Stitched Stockings stamps and die-namics. I attached the stockings to the tag using foam glue and stamped a sentiment onto the tag.


Here is another tag I made using Stiched Stockings stamps & dies. The stockings were stamped in silver and gold pigment ink, but I did not emboss them.


For this tag, I cut some Recollections Christmas patterned paper slightly smaller than the main part of the wine tag -- I wanted just a little bit of the kraft peeking around it. I cut some labels using Spellbinders dies and stamped a sentiment from Let's Toast. Last, I attached the sentiment to the tag using foam glue.


I die cut and stamped some ornaments using MFT's Christmas Ornaments stamps & die-namics. Cutting the little ornament toppers (the yellow bits) was tedious, but I love how it turned out in the end. I wish that they gave you 5 of those dies so you could do many at once. The ornaments were attached to the tag using --- you guessed it! Foam glue!





For this tag, I stamped a sentiment from MFT with versamark and embossed it using black embossing powder. The snowflakes and swirls were stamped using silver and gold pigment inks, and then embossed using clear embossing powder. 




For this last tag, I stamped the sentiment in green pigment ink, the snowflakes in silver and gold pigment ink, and then embossed everything with clear embossing powder. I love that the sentiment was the perfect size to fit on the tag.





No comments:

Post a Comment