Sunday, February 09, 2014

Simple Love Card - SSS Have a Heart Challenge

Here is a quick card I made for a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The challenge was to use a heart in your project. You can check out that post HERE

For the front, I stamped this recollections background stamp onto paper vellum with versamark ink and then embossed it with red embossing powder. The cardstock is from MAMBI. I added some glittery jewels to the front of the card to add some details.




Ahhh I was in a rush.. I wish I had added another layer to the inside to make it a bit more special. These stamps are from Avery Elle's lots of love stamp set.


1 comment:

  1. A stunning card, a fabulous design and background, the hearts are lovely stamped on the vellum......great sparkling accents!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete