Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peace Cross Stitched Christmas Card - Cardmageddon #22

I just love this sampler-style cross stitch design. I think I stitched it in January of last year, right after Christmas 2012. I chose a dark blue colour for the card base and did some simple layering using shiny red cardstock. The stitching was attached to the card using foam glue.


I love the bits of metallic thread!


Keeping the shiny thing going on, I added a gold panel as well as a strip of shiny red cardstock to the inside of the card.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I linked back to your post in my blog on maggieaspoon.com as I used your images there to exemplify life. If you would rather I not do so, feel free to contact me. Otherwise I have linked to you and given you credit for your work of art. God speed. Maggie

    ReplyDelete