Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm Here for You - Lawnscaping #75

 Here's a card I made for a "Hearts & Dots" Lawnscaping challenge. You can check out that post HERE.

I think this card has a bit too much going on. All the stamps are from Lawn Fawn's On the Mend stamp set. The only exception is the heart, which is from Lawn Fawn's Home Sweet Home set.


I stamped and coloured in the images with my Chromatix markers. (BTW -- I ordered 72 Copic Ciao markers... CAN'T WAIT to get them!!) I stamped the sentiment onto the background and stamped the heart repeatedly using ten different archival ink colours (four times per colour). I liked the background without the images... Maybe I shouldn't have added them... I fussy cut them.. Man, I'm bad at that, and I just don't enjoy it... lol... Next time I put in an order I'll have to be sure to add the new On The Mend dies to my cart.







1 comment: