Saturday, January 25, 2014

To My Mate: Lawnscaping Challenge #74

I created this card for a lawnscaping challenge. The challenge was to be inspired by a design team member. Click HERE to check out that post! 

I am pretty new to lawnscaping, so I'm not too familiar with the design team. I decided to check out Yainea's blog since she was sweet enough to write a nice comment on my blog! I was inspired by this post (see pic below). 

I immediately got the idea to make this card, and I've been dying to make it since! I'm really happy with how it turned out. 



I used spellbinders dies to cut all the layers and the circles. All the stamps, including the alphabet are from Lawn Fawn. I coloured the yetis with my Chromatix markers (Which are driving me crazy! They are all drying out! Gotta get Copics soon!) The heart dies are also from lawn fawn.



I love die cutting shapes twice, so instead of gluing stuff on top, you can just fit it into slots. I did that for all the die cuts on this card. I love the vibe!


I thought I'd mix it up with a pink layer on the inside of the card!



Yainea's card! Click the pic to check out the post for this card

5 comments:

  1. Aww, absolutely adorable. Love your custom sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card and it's perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a cute card!! Thank you so much for pickin me as inspiration, I'm so honored! Love the way you cut the shapes and place it into the slots, it's cool! Oh, and you're going to love Copics!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete