Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sparkly Merry Christmas Card - Cardmageddon #13

Ah, I'm not overly happy with how this card turned out. I was really excited to use my new Christmas sentiment die-namics from MFT, but the die cut was really hard to work with. It was almost impossible to glue down. I ended up using a glue stick. I've since bought a Xyron 510 sticker maker to hopefully make working with delicate die cuts easier.


After gluing down the sentiment, I sprayed the pink panel with Recollections brand aerosol silver glitter spray. I like how it turned out, but... The paper became a darker shade of pink, except where there was excess glue from the glue stick. It really stuck out to me... It was kind of a fail. Oh well :(


I just LOVE how much it sparkles in the picture above! But in the picture below you can really see the different pink colours.


I used a sentiment from an a la modes stamp set for the inside.




1 comment: