Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Sending Christmas Cheer - Cardmageddon #5

This card was actually the first card that I made during my Cardmageddon challenge, and it was probably my favourite! The image is an a la modes from MFT - Sparkling Season. I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo black onto Neenah solar white cardstock and then coloured her in with my Chromatix markers.

I don't mind my Chromatix markers... But I think when they start to dry out I will invest in a big set of Copics. I'd also really like to pick up some more a la modes stamps. I just love the style!


The background of the card is some glitter cardstock. I really love glitter, yet I only have one glitter paper pad. Next time there's a good paper pad sale I'll have to look out for more. I also matted the sentiment and the image with some shiny gold cardstock. I added stickles to the bows in the girl's hair and on the ornament.


The inside is pretty simple with a sentiment from the same stamp set -- it barely fit though! I matted using the same cardstock as the front of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment