Monday, January 13, 2014

Pure Innocence Poppy - MFT Sketch #158

Here's a card I made for an MFT Sketch Challenge. I used MFT's Pure Innocence Poppy stamp set. The blue dots I made using liquid pearls.


The I cut out the image with a spellbinders die. I coloured the image with my Chromatix markers. I'm really disappointed with them! I reached for my "skin tones 1" marker, which I usually use for skin colour, and it was completely dry! I've only used it a handful of times, and I used it not too long ago, so it surprised me. I think I'll have to make the switch over to copics sooner than I thought. I used the "apricot 1" marker for the skin tone in this image.


The sentiment on the inside of the card is also from the Poppy stamp set. I got a smudge on it! I have to work on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment