Saturday, January 04, 2014

Let's Be Warm & Cozy - Cardmageddon #3

Here is a really fun Christmas card that I made using Lawn Fawn's Cozy Christmas stamp set. I used paper piecing, which is a technique I don't use very often. It was really fun, and I love the end result! I'll have to do it more often.

First, I stamped everything onto a white card base. Next, I used Tim Holtz distress inks to add some colour to the card. I used scattered straw for the wall, broken china for the floor and vintage photo for the fireplace.


Next, I stamped a bunch of the images again onto different colours of cardstock, cut them all out, and glued them on top of the card. I used stickles to colour in the lightbulbs and add some sparkle. The inside of this card was private.. So I didn't take any pictures... I do want to make a dozen of these cards for next Christmas though!

No comments:

Post a Comment