Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday to You - MFT Colour Palette Challenge #1

I made this card for the first ever MFT Colour Palette Challenge. You can check out the challenge post HERE.

I embossed the black panel of paper with my cuttlebug. I diecut the pink shape with a spellbinders die, and stamped a sentiment from MFT's Birthday Greetings stamp set.



 The inside of the card has a sentiment from the same MFT stamp set.


I've done a few challenges lately... I have had very little energy since I've been hit with another cold bug... But when I compare the cards I come up with to the cards that other challengers put in, I can see that I'm missing "something extra"... I think I just have to keep working at it, and trying to make my cards more polished and more creative.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! The embossed background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete