Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Coffee? - CAS(E) This Sketch #60

Another speedy card for another challenge. I quite like how this card turned out... Aside from the smudge on the front. I was in a huge rush, otherwise I would have restamped it. I had initially planned on doing the crosses with my sew easy, but just ran out of time.


All the stamps are from There She Goes "Perk Up" stamp set, even the Xs! I used ranger archival inks for all the stamping.


I think I will mail this card to a friend as an unexpected surprise -- a more elaborate way to ask someone to coffee than a facebook message.


You can check out the CAS(E) this sketch post by clicking anywhere on this sentence. Here is the sketch:


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch! This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete