Thursday, January 09, 2014

Christmas Gift Tags! - Cardmageddon #6

Here are all the tags I made during Cardmageddon. I punched the tags using an extra large Recollections punch and scraps of paper. One silly thing about the punch is that it doesn't punch the hole for the string. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes and to add eyelets. All the cards were finished off with red or green  Martha Stewart baker's twine.


Here are some tags that I made using MFT stamps. The snowflake stamp is an MFT stamp. The other three ornaments are MFT die-namics that I stamped and attached to the card using foam glue.



This set of tags I made to add to food gifts. I love to cook and bake, and had big plans... Unfortunately I ended up being really sick around Christmas time and cooking/baking was not a good idea. The two tags on the end (green and white) were made using MFT stamps, and the two in the middle were made with wPlus9 stamps. I glued some sequins to the grey tag, not really sure I like how it turned out. I have sooooooo much sequins, I have to figure out how to use it!


This last set of tags was made using There She Goes Stamps "no peeking" stamp set. I love that stamp set. I'm so glad I bought (now that There She Goes is going out of business... and you can't get "no peeking" anymore). I had previously stamped the images with memento Tuxedo Black onto Neenah solar white cardstock, coloured with my Chromatix and punched them out. I simply added the images to the tags with foam glue, and added some sentiments (from MFT) underneath.








No comments:

Post a Comment