Tuesday, December 03, 2013

There She Goes is Going Away!

I saw some sad news the other day, There She Goes Clear Stamps is closing its doors in a month or so. They've got tons of really great stamp sets. I'll probably buy up some more before they're gone forever. I've only put in one order from their store, but it was hassle-free and I got a nice personalized message inside with my purchase. Among my purchases was "Sentimental Birthday" which is an essential stamp set for me. I'm always searching for more birthday greetings, and that stamp set is so simple and useful!

On another note, I've been doing a lot of travelling lately. I'm quickly falling behind with my Christmas cards. I'm also way behind on a cross stitched gift. Hopefully I can get everything done in time! Being away from home hasn't stopped me from taking advantage of the awesome craft deals on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to play with some of the new stuff before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment