Sunday, November 17, 2013

OT - Wake Up and Smell the Coffee Framed Cross Stitch!

Here's a look at my biggest cross stitch project ever!! It took me a long time to complete (I watched all 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights while stitching, and that wasn't even enough!). I love how it turned out.


I got it professionally framed at Michaels. Even though I got it on sale, it was still pretty pricey.


Here are some close ups of the front and back of the design. It came from the Feb 2013 issue of CrossStitcher magazine :)





5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to stitch this design. This is so lovely, you did such a great job!

    What fabric did you use for this, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The fabric is 14 ct aida pretty sure the colour was called "light oatmeal", by Charles craft.

      Delete
  2. I know this is an older post, but I'd love to know where to find the pattern for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from CrossStitcher magazine, Feb 2013. You can get older copies of the magazine through the Apple newsstand app!

      Delete
  3. it's absolutely amazing!!! The stitching is perfect & the framing is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete