Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Two Simple Cards with Wplus9 "Fresh Cut Florals"

Once I saw the teaser for Wplus9's "Fresh Cut Florals" stamp set I knew I needed it!

I've had it for a while, but finally had some time to play with it a couple weeks ago. I made two simple birthday cards using the same techniques.

I stamped a sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock, then cut a piece of post it note to cover the sentiment. Then I started stamping the base of the flowers


After stamping the flower bases, I added the leaves, and then I stamped the top layers to add dimension to the flowers and leaves.


I took of the mask, and stuck the stamped image onto a neon pink card base. Viola! A sharp looking birthday card. By the way, the sentiment here is also from fresh cut florals.


I had so much fun making the previous card that I wanted to do it again! I used the same masking technique, but this time with a larger stamp from Penny Black's "Sweet Wishes".


I placed the stamped card front onto a kraft card base.


For the previous card, I left the inside blank, but for this card I stamped balloons and another sentiment also from sweet wishes. I really like Wplus9's stamp sets. They turn out really crisp. I've got my eye on a bunch of wPlus9's "two step" stamp sets...



No comments:

Post a Comment