Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Mustache Happy Birthday Card


I had to make a manly birthday card recently. I decided to keep it clean and simple!


I used a mustache border stamp to make the background. 


The sentiment stamp is from There She Goes clear stamps "Sentimental Birthday".


I used oval nestabilities to die cut the sentiment... Yes... I had to stamp it twice, I didn't leave enough card stock around the first stamped image to die cut.


I used my cuttlebug to dry emboss the oval.



I used an embossing buddy on a piece of kraft card stock to get rid of any static.


I stamped three rows of the mustache stamp using versamark, and then covered it with black embossing powder.


I used my heat gun to emboss the mustaches.

Ooooooh
I used versamark to stamp the rest of the card with mustaches. I just left it alone to get the cool watermark effect. I then added some dimensional glue to the back of the sentiment oval.


I attached the sentiment to the card and voila! A clean, simple, manly birthday card!




No comments:

Post a Comment