Saturday, June 08, 2013

Sparkly Washi Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card I made for my sister in law.


The card base is purple. The card stock I used to layer on the front is a light lavender colour. I used strips of washi tape to jazz it up.


I used Lawn Fawn's bake me a cake stamp set for the sentiment and cupcakes on the front. I stamped onto 1-inch circles that I punched. Then I coloured the cupcakes with different colours of stickles. One downside to this is that the circles did get pretty warped. I attached them to the card with foam glue.


On the inside I inserted another piece of light lavender card stock and used Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABCs for the sentiment. Honestly it was a little tedious individually placing all the letters, but I love the result. I think it makes it much more special. I just wish I thought of something a little more creative to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment