Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Simple Male Birthday Card

Here's a card I made for a male friend's birthday. I suppose the bright and cheery colours may not work for everyone, but I thought it made the card look fun. I also made this card about 30 minutes before getting to his birthday party. I love having supplies on hand to quickly made a card when I need to!


I made an A2 card and cut a piece of pale blue paper slightly smaller. I ran the blue paper through my Cuttlebug "Seeing Spots" folder. I cut a strip of coloured paper half an inch wide and adhered it to the card. I punched a 1 inch circle and a small star. I glued the star to the circle and added Stickles to make the star sparkle. I cut out a little piece of kraft paper and used glittery letter stickers to write out his name. Both the name and star were stuck to the card using foam glue.

This is a pretty basic card, but it's great because it's so flexible. I'm always behind on my birthday cards, so I should make a bunch similar to this to always have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment