Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quick Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card I made a couple days ago. I took some step by step pictures.

I didn't take note of the actual size of the pastel purple base card. I sent this card out by snail mail and all I have on hand are letter-sized envelopes. I had to make the card a bit smaller than A2 in order for it to fit in the envelope.


I fussy cut one of the flowers from this patterned cardstock as the focal point of the card.


I cut out a pastel pink piece of card stock slightly smaller than the base and ran it through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder.


I added foam glue to raise the flower off the card.


To make things a little more special, I added some stickles glitter glue to the center of the flower.


I cut a beige piece of cardstock (the same size as the pink one on the front).


I used Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments to add a sentiment to the inside of the card.


Here is the (sort of!) finished card... I forgot to take a complete picture after adding the glitter glue ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment