Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Cards with MFT Stamps & Dies

As soon as I saw the teasers for the My Favorite Things I knew I had to try them out! Both these cards use their Embellished Eggs clear stamps and the coordinating Easter Elements die. They were my first purchases from MFT but I don't think they'll be my last ;-) The dies worked really well in my cuttlebug.

First up is a card I made for my mom. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's supposed to be her in the middle, surrounded by all the little chicks she takes care of.



I also made two versions of another card. I used heat & bond embossing powder to stick some flocking powder to the chicks coming out of the eggs. It was my first time using flocking powder, I was hoping that it would be a bit fluffier, but it still looks kinda neat.


A close up to show the flocking powder on the chick






No comments:

Post a Comment